You’re no longer married, but you’re not yet divorced. Maybe you’ve even been seeking divorce support for women.
- Do you worry about whether or not your kids are okay?
- Are you just trying to get through your day and stay positive?
- Do you feel like all your friends/colleagues are getting tired of hearing about your “divorce” problems? Like you have nothing else to talk about?
- Do you question all of your decisions?
- Does an email from your lawyer feel like a lifeline?
- Are you afraid to get a lawyer?